FREE UNBOXING SESSION
IT STARTS HERE...
- Free and without obligation -
In preparation you will need your ‘To-Do List’ or your business ‘wish list’ to hand. If you don’t have either, no stress we’ll create one together as part of our session. You need to be a willing participant; open and honest as we discuss your plans and relevance to your goals, when I challenge your thinking.
If you don’t want to do Zoom, I’m always happy to travel to you if you’re in Melbourne metro as it’s good to understand your workplace. Otherwise, you’ll need to pick up my travel costs which is pretty standard. Everything is doable, my travel policy and the way I operate is outlined within my Rules of Engagement (Service Agreement).
You’ll get four important outcomes from my Unboxing Session:
- 60-90 min discussion about your business and your goals.
- Examine your priorities, and look at what needs to be done.
- Review your ‘To-Do List’ and discuss implementation & execution.
- Together, we will create a plan and set timelines.
You must take action now, otherwise tomorrow’s result, will be exactly the same as today’s. Implementation and execution is the key and I’ll ensure you follow the plan and you meet your deadlines. After all, that is what true accountability is all about. Together, we can achieve your goals; you’ll meet your commitments and promises that you’ve made to others and most importantly, to yourself. You can’t do it alone.
Maintaining your current status quo, only means that you’ll miss important opportunities to make money. You’ll let people down, especially those that are important people to you and that just pisses people off. Start your session today!
So, let’s get into this, there’s a lot to do and there’s no better time to take action than RIGHT NOW.
Game Changing Facts
A study* from the USA in 2010 was undertaken to identify the probability % of completing a goal, task or project. The study found these eye-opening and game changing stats:
- 10% probability of completing your goal if… you have an actual idea or goal.
- 25% – If you consciously decide you will do it.
- 40% – If you decide when you will do it.
- 50% – If you plan how you will do it.
- 65% – If you commit to someone you will do it.
- 95% – If you have a specific accountability appointment with a person you’ve committed to.
After reading this, how likely are you to achieve your; goals, promises, obligations and commitments alone?
'HOPE' IS NOT A STRATEGY
If you want to create certainty in your life and in your business stop hoping for things to come true and start acting on your intentions so you can make it your reality.
You will not read about ‘hope’ in any of the business books written by: Richard Branson, Gary Vaynerchuk, Andrew Griffiths or Daniel Priestley!
In fact, hope is a terrible strategy which always ends in disaster.
YOU NEED THIS
- OVERWHELMED – You’ve got too much going at once, there’s too much to focus on. You give your attention to whatever yells the loudest.
- OVER AMBITIOUS – You cannot say NO you find it hard to relax. You over commit and bite off more than you can chew.
- NO PLAN – you want to get a specific task completed but you get side-tracked. You fail to plan – means you plan to fail. I bet you’ve heard that before… right!
- PAST PROBLEMS – It’s not the first time, but whatever has stopped you from achieving in the past is still around, to mess with your head once again.
- DON’T KNOW WHERE TO START. – It’s procrastination time. Your To-Do List gets bigger, you become confused and it takes ages before you actually begin.
- DON’T HAVE A BIG ENOUGH REASON – You have no genuine motivation to get the task done, so you move onto the next thing before you’ve actually completed the original task.
- NO ONE CARES – No one’s holding you to account. There’s no accountability to ensure you do the things you say you are going to do, by the due dates. No one’s supporting you to get you, your team nad/or your staff to do the same.
STICKING YOUR HEAD
IN THE SAND
You’ll just waste more time, miss opportunities’ and piss people off (including yourself) in the process.
Now is the time to take action
Former Apple Executive & Successful Entrepreneur reveals…
G’day, I’m Darren Finkelstein – Accountability Coach, Business Advisor, Mentor & Author/Speaker.
I help high-performing individuals and teams get results, achieve their wildest dreams and smash their goals like glass pinatas by leveraging over 30-years of experience both in the corporate world, and within small businesses as a successful entrepreneur.
Along with my business partner, we built and developed an astounding full-service business in the marine and lifestyle industry before we successfully sold and exited our business after 15-years together. So I have a deep appreciation for what it takes to succeed as an entrepreneur in highly competitive and established markets.
Along the way, I’ve written a few award-winning and bestselling books and are a summer presenter on Radio 3AW. My ‘Beach and Bay’ reports are popular as I talk about the outdoors and living life to the fullest in and around Melbourne, Australia.
My strong foundation was built from working at Apple for 10-years as Manager of Commercial Markets, during the inspirational Steve Jobs era (yes, I met Steve). The pinnacle, for me, was being awarded the famous Golden Apple Award for sales excellence, and later in my career I was awarded the Australian ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’ for Dent Global.
Do you know that the word accountability is regularly misspelled and often misunderstood? Businesses don’t understand the difference between responsibility and accountability? Both are cousins but not the same. You see, you are responsible for things and accountable to people, hence the confusion. To me, being aaccountable means ‘doing the things you say you are going to do, and getting your team to do the same’.
Working directly with me means I’ll keep you accountable and hold you to account on your commitments, promises and goals. We’ll do this in my One-On-One Sessions (limited spaces available) or with your team as you join one of my private Mastermind Group Forums.
Perhaps, you just want to do it at your pace and take it slow, then try: Accountability Made Easy my D.I.Y online learning platform. Want to know more about my programs and working with me? Go to the Working With Me page. I’ve got a full playbook of strategies that I’m privileged to share. HOPE and sticking your head in the sand that it will sort itself out, is not a viable strategy – you won’t learn that at Harvard Business School.
BOOK your free UNBOXING SESSION Now.
Client Satisfaction Score!